We are Northants Waste Control, a privately-owned business providing liquid waste management and drain clearance services for domestic and commercial clients in Northamptonshire. From Wellingborough, Corby and Kettering to the County Town of Northampton itself, we have your liquid waste control requirements covered.
If you’ve never used a drain clearance company before, or if you’ve been looking for a service provider in the Northamptonshire area that cleans septic tanks and interceptors, call us now for a prompt response. Northants Waste Control also undertake CCTV drain surveys using the most innovative equipment available to our marketplace.
1. Because we’re privately-owned, our Northamptonshire customers receive a personalised drain clearance service. We make it a priority to meet their needs and expectations at every conceivable level and at an affordable price.
2. We provide drain clearance services throughout Northamptonshire on a 24-hour basis. We know how important it is to have the right services available at the times when they are most needed. Our team is there for you night and day!
3. If interceptors aren’t cleaned regularly, they can contaminate the sewage system and the watercourse. We provide a thorough maintenance service for interceptors at six-monthly intervals to prevent flooding and hydrocarbon spread.
4. Northants Waste Control arrive at your Northamptonshire property in 2,000 and 3,000 gallon pump trucks to clean interceptors and septic tanks. Our trucks are also equipped with today’s most advanced jet washing equipment.
5. After cleaning septic tanks, we add a bacterial agent that continues breaking down solid sewage for a further 12 months. This is the recommend interval between septic tank cleans. We also install septic tanks for clients in the Northamptonshire area.
6. We specialise in CCTV drain surveys. When normal investigative measures are insufficient, CCTV drain surveys can inspect for fractured pipework, tree root damage and collapsed drains without the need for excavation
7. Clients in Northamptonshire are given a DVD copy of our findings once CCTV drain surveys have been completed. By showing you the exact cause of the problem with your drainage, we can make a fair appraisal of the work that needs to be done.